Wednesday, March 29, 2006

The trick is to keep breathing


The past days were always the same, sitting in the university, learning for my exams. At the end you never know what you did with all the time learning all that crap, when you don't know what all those questions mean in the first place, it is disgusting. But maybe that is the way it has to be, I don't know my results yet, still waiting for them. The funny thing is, when you sit there with your colleges, you also talk about other stuff, you even learn for the school of life. People come along, you never seen before, involving you in a conversation that you pretty much enjoy, a face that maybe let you forget about all the trouble you have right now, being in your own little world. I think my past days were I worked pretty hard, wasn't wasted, even if I failed my exams, because I also learned something about life...more than I can actually put in words.
Next week my second term begins, I will see where this leads me to, hopefully not where this picture came from...one of the last one in the cafeteria, isn't that much of a good feeling =)

No comments: