Monday, March 27, 2006

Mathematics


God, I guess I should be in bed but I felt like writting down what happend so far. As you may noticed, I didn't get the chance to write a lot in the past days, thats just because I was learning for my exams, exspecially for mathematics. The funny thing is, I will write to exams this week. But don't feel pitty for me, it is my own fault, and I surely know that now. I had the chance to graduate in one of the mathematic course a half year ago, but I failed just because I was to lazy to learn for real. Thought, I should have learned for while the lectures were on going, still I was too lazy. We will see where this leads me to, I'm happy when graduate both of them, it would be at least something.
Wish me good luck, I really need it. I still don't have a clue how to graduate in the exam for friday, it is about information technologys, I have to rely on my given knowledge...
Picture found here.

No comments: