Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Hiho family, friends and others =)

Hi people, I finnally made it and started a own blog, where I will talk about all the nonsense crap that comes to my mind and just waits to be shouted out^^

It is even so much, that I have noe clue where to start at...maybe I just talk about myself.
You may have realizied that my nick is daColt, but my friends call me criz (spoken just like Chris), I'm a german and studying Information technology. My hobbiess are Badminton, Videogames, Movies, going On Air on the radio and just having a real good time.
In my freetime I try to hang around with my friends or play videogames, just like Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory for the moment. Every week I have at least one radio show on thursday at 9 o'clock p.m. (GMT+1). I normally just speak german on it, but I could maybe also moderate it in english, if enough people ask for it or as a little special ;D
All in all, I'm noone who trys to be the freakin best in everything, I rather try to just do my best and get what I earn for what I have done. I'm no exception to rule and thats fine with me =)

so whats next? We will see, there will be enough posts in the future^^

2 comments:

gorgeoux said...

Heeey, welcome in the blogosphere, sonny :) What a lovely way to put your momma to sleep. Will return ;)

DaColt said...

I try to write at least every few days about something, just have to get a thought what to write

but, I'm happy when you are happy about it mom ;)