Wednesday, March 15, 2006

All hands on deck!


Today I had the pleasure (again) to go to examination for the Bundeswehr, and had to go through the same sh** like last time, with the result that I have to come back next year again...at the moment I'm physically not able to go there, because I haven't started my training yet, I'm not half as fit as I used to be. I really would like to be an Officer, study in a military university in a much faster and compressed way with a very good chance to get a good occupation even after my service. Who knows, I have one year now to get in a good shape, time will tell if I'm suited for the Bundeswehr or not.
Isn't it a dream of every boy to be a soldier?^^ At least the uniform is impressing everybody, exspecially the girls ;D

6 comments:

gorgeoux said...

If you really want it... ;)

DaColt said...

I do want it...at least I think so...my future is quite a mess, I don't have any good perspectives where I will be in like 2-4 years, being in the army would bring it at least for like 12 years (if I study) to a stable and planable situation, space for friends, family and a own future

I don't want to live with my parents for too long, I need to grow up myself and stand on my own feets

gorgeoux said...

Well, then, start getting fit :)

DaColt said...

Aye Aye, Ma'am, Mom, Sir...whatever *g*

gorgeoux said...

LOL, why did you stop posting?

DaColt said...

I didn't stop, I'm just busy right now...so busy that I don't know what to write about...my head is full of numbers, having two exams in math next week and I'm learning all day long

I will continue asap