Thursday, March 09, 2006

fet up with physics

Yesterday I had my final exam in physics bridging course, so I can study on in the university in Wuppertal. It wasn't that easy, and I didn't learned that much for the exam as I generally do. It is kinda weird if you know you have to learn but can't bring yourself to the point of doing so. Anyway, I was able to work on 4 of 6 exercise, I thought that was quite okay, so I at least have a chance to get away with that, noone will know how many points I have when I passed...but then I took a look on the website of that creature, that is running that course, and old professor who is simply bored. He had a short comment about how one of the exercises had been worked on in most of students. It was just like he was talking really down on me, even thought he didn't talked about someone specific. He has some way of talking that is making you feel like you are the worst scum that is crossing his way and are just not meant to sit at all in this course. Thank god, there are not too many people like this there. I don't like it if someone is judging you before he really knows you, or doesn't even try to understand your situation, especially when it isn't none of his buisness.

Anyway, I will see where that brings me. If I pass this one, I just have to pass to more in math and english (okay, I will have to work on my gramma a bit, it kinda sucks lately)
Today I started at the math course, 2 courses in a row would be great, more time for my other exams. Next week I have to write another physics exam (that one is at least multiple choice ;D), don't know how I can win that one, I'm simply not good enough for physics :)
Photo found here

2 comments:

gorgeoux said...

My 2nd highschool physics teacher learned very fast that I had no feeling for his science and used a great method to change that: he knew I love to read, so he gave me an easy book about Einstein. Physics became a lovely play after that reading ;) He certainly brought me more books to keep me interested.

DaColt said...

I guess you should tell me at this point what the name of this book is, maybe I have to redo this whole thing again, because my results don't look that good, at least, I don't have a good feeling about this ;_;
I'm interessted in physics, but I just can't handle it...for me it would be enough to just understand the theoretic part, because thats the most interesstings and easiest part for me ;D