Friday, April 07, 2006

Rock around the clock

I just finished my show on the internet radio, and I thought it would be a nice idea to put the playlist I played that evning online from now on, so everybody can see what I played. Or you maybe heared a song but don't know its name? From now on I will make a short summary of my shows in plane words with the playlist at the end.

This evening was quite incredible, I had an incredible show with a lot of new listeners with a lot of good wishes, what always brings the show to a high level. Maybe I even found some new family listeners. Today I decided to find another spot in the week where I can broadcast, a lot of people ask me why I just play once a week. So, now you got me. I don't when for the time being, but maybe sunday evening, at 5 p.m. (GMT+1), right before the quiz show.

The playlist can be found here.

No comments: